Amphetamine Dextroamphetamine is the generic name for the central nervous system stimulant, Adderall. As all of us know, the brain is the master of all activities. It also contains hyper activity and impulse control. To execute these functions, some chemicals play an important role. If those chemicals malfunction, it leads to Narcolepsy and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Adderall has been used to treat those disorders.
Some things that you need to remember before taking this medicine are:
- Take this medicine only if it is prescribed.
- Don’t consume excess as it can affect your heart.
- Adderall comes in a tablet form to ensure it enters into the human body slowly. You ought not break or open. Should you choose so, all of the drugs will act at the same time which can be not advisable.
- Store your medicine from moisture, light and heat.
- Being fully a drug of abuse, you might get hooked on it. So, keep an eye on your dosage. Make sure that nobody else is taking it.
- Drink lot of water when you take this medicine.
Adderall is strictly banned to heart patients. Adderall For Sale MAO inhibitors should not be present within your body when you take this medicine. The body needs almost 2 weeks for clearing all of the inhibitors such as for example Marplan, Parnate, Nardil, Azilect, Emsam and so on. Person who suffers from the next diseases should completely avoid this medicine. Have you got?
- Arteriosclerosis, a disease characterised by hardened blood arteries.
- Overactive thyroid
In case, for it’ll cause sudden death. Also one that has a history of drug addiction should avoid this medicine. Longterm usage of this medicine should be prohibited specifically for children. This may affect the growth of the children. Also during pregnancy, mother should not take. It will affect the unborn baby and it may cause premature birth, low birth weight and so on. It is strictly prohibited for breast feeding mothers because adderall may go through breast milk.
If you forget to take the medicine, just skip it. Don’t take extra to compensate for that which people normally does. But overdose if adderall is fatal.
Even though you take this medicine with your precautionary measures, it may cause negative effects which every medicine does. But its impact is more powerful than others such as:
- Fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeats
- Feeling light-headed, fainting
- Increased blood pressure
- Severe headache
- Blurred vision
- Trouble concentrating
- Chest pain
- Motor tics (muscle twitches)
- Headache or dizziness
- Sleep issues (insomnia)
- Dry mouth or an embarrassing taste in orally
- Diarrhoea, constipation
- Lack of appetite, weight loss; or
- Lack of curiosity about sex, impotence
Overall, don’t take this medicine unless it is mandate.